Job Listing # : 15506
Clearvue Glass & Mirror Co. is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager in the Glass industry.
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Must have 4+ years in the glass industry. Our pay here at Clearvue is extremely competitive.
We are looking for a goal driven, detail oriented, TEAM PLAYER.
· Computer skills including MS office, CAD and Bluebeam
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Communicate clearly, professionally, and frequently with customers; always striving to exceed their expectations.
· Ensure that all materials and necessary equipment are ordered, accurate, and ready when needed by the field crew.
· Responsible for strategically staffing projects to optimize project timelines and budgets.
· Coordinating with the AGI Director of Field Operations and field crews to ensure last minute job scope changes are identified quickly and products are installed as requested.
· Conduct jobsite walks on a regular basis to monitor quality and production.
· Monitor profitability of projects and participate in monthly WIP (Work in progress).
· Provide feedback to Estimation and Field Operations to improve future project budget accuracy as well as the customer experience.
Through rigorous pre-planning, they ensure that projects are performed safely, with high quality and profitably. Successful project managers will effectively pre-plan and communicate with key parties including customers, vendors, fabrication and field teams and other subcontractors to coordinate labor, material and equipment to ensure successful installations. Successful installations are defined by the projects ultimate Safety, Quality and Profitability.
Send Resume to email@example.com
- Address 1990 Delk Industrial Blvd., Marietta, GA