Job Listing # : 14879
Project Manager – currently hiring in the Nashville TN market.
We have contracted work thru 2023 and need to continue building our Midwest team. At present our immediate need is an experienced Project Manager and Job Superintendent.
While we have a national platform these positions will be Nashville Metro. We offer Health Insurance, 401K Profit Sharing, PTO, Vacation, and best espresso you have ever tasted. Small office environment near downtown with a family like atmosphere. If you want to work in an area that is on the move to a company that is growing please send your resume or call.
INTRODUCTION: The Project Manager’s primary function for Window City is to provide some field measuring, job layout, and project management oversight. The position is to ensure that all resources of the company are managed and coordinated in an efficient and professional manner on all projects, in order to perform work on schedule and within budget.
Authority: Director Project Mgmt
THE BOX: THE MAIN 5
- Scheduling and logistics organization
- Engineering & PM Layout
- Creation of Work Orders
- Remove Obstacles & Barriers
THE BOX: Job Description
- LMA (Lead, Manage, Hold People Accountable).
- Count/confirm all openings for manufacturer-“go sizes” where applicable.
- Front-End Initiation: Job layout (identify & set project goals), scheduling, delivery and material order coordination.
- Back-End Initiation: Coordination/prep of job layout and scheduling with VP of Operations.
- Review project checklists with Director of Sales or VP of Ops for supers, foremen, crews as necessary.
- Monitor construction progress through the operations department on Procore.
- Assist superintendents in project related issues as needed.
- Represent the company at project related meetings as necessary or requested.
- Supervise all major-project sample installations as necessary or requested.
- Work directly w/ VP of Operations with final field measurements, as applicable
- Develop training programs for the improvement of all field personnel.
- Update Procore throughout projects
- Navigate and manage data on other Construction Portals
- Provide Project Submittals
- Provide Close out Docs
Critical Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of storefront, curtainwall, and commercial window installation and products
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to manage performance, facilitate meetings, and develop processes and policies designed to optimize the effectiveness and productivity of his department.
- Strong strategic planning and project management skills necessary to set and monitor progress against goals; develop plans and timelines; establish policies and procedures; and manage data.
- Ability to motivate employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Ability to establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Proficient in Procore
The above outline of skills, knowledge and abilities are not arranged in order of priority. They are not meant to restrict initiative, but rather to describe minimum activities
- Salary Offer $65-95k based on experience