Job Listing # : 15537
Minimum 5 years’ experience managing glass & glazing subcontract work.
4 year college or university education desired or equivalent experience or training.
Must have adequate computer, communication and mathematical skills, including logical reasoning ability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others as requested.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Review job for material and labor – actual buy-out costs.
- Submits engineering calculations, product data sheets and physical samples for approval.
- Review engineering submittals for accuracy.
- Take-off materials to be purchased.
- Buy-out all materials at or below estimate.
- Follow-up on deliveries – constantly – weekly/daily, whatever required.
- Provide as much info. to file as possible, glass labeled on elevation and complete installation instructions.
- Maintain good and frequent communications with general contractor.
- Quote profitable and timely change orders, including cost and requested time extension to construction schedule.
- Invoice job accurately as possible with balanced profit throughout.
- Submit closeout documentation, ASAP at completion of project.
- Enact job as punch list free as possible by initially installing the materials complete and accurately.
- Oversee progress of work in field, review labor reports weekly, make weekly job site visit to track progress, make daily verbal contact with field foreman to encourage, compliment, and support field crew.
- Review project site conditions to detect any OSHA violations or unsafe work conditions.
- Encourage a positive team attitude with a focus on meeting and exceeding project goals.
- Create and share all goals for the completion of the work with the entire project TEAM.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Address 1261 N Sunshine Way, Anaheim, CA
- Salary Offer $75,000-120,000