Job Listing # : 15028
Are you an experienced sales professional? Do you have a background in machine sales or glass industry sales? Would you like to join a strong team in a growing organization? Do you thrive when you work independently and organize your own day? Do you have a strong focus on getting out to see customers?
If so, we may have the perfect job for you!
Smart Lift is the worldwide leading brand of glass-lifting robots. The US sales company’s headquarters is in Omaha, Nebraska.
Smart Lift is the manufacturer of a series of glass lifters. We focus on ROI in work processes with a focus in the work environment by reducing heavy lifting. Smart Lift is the original and most well-developed lift of its kind in the world market. The machines are well renowned to be the most stable, dependable, and technologically highly developed. For more than 12 years, our hearts and minds have been dedicated to making the best possible glass lifting robots for professionals.
We are looking for an experienced outside Sales rep that can personally shape a daily challenge to use your excellent sales skills. You will be responsible for a position with a great deal of freedom. Demonstrating Smart Lift machines is the most important aspect in the sales process, therefore, we are seeking a sales representative with good technical insight and understanding of the glazing business. You will have one or more machines with you, and you will excel with this practical approach for the sale.
- Identify new customer’s business.
- Actively contribute to increase customer satisfaction and brand awareness developed in your own sales area. • Effectively collaborate with Smart Lift colleagues and other business partners.
- Develop specific subject matter knowledge on Smart Lift products and provide input to new product developments.
- Provide regular business updates to the President of Smart Lift US Inc.
- Submit timely and accurate reports on weekly/monthly basis (expenses, car allowances, restaurants, etc.) • Provide timely and accurate pipeline reports as required.
Your professional profile and personal characteristics
The job requires a person who has served in a sales role in the machine or glass industry preferably with an extensive network in the glass industry and knowledge of the key players in the market. We expect you to be a strong salesperson, who pursues both short and long-term goals.
Overall, we are interested in the following professional skills:
- Documented results of the sales of machines for the building industry and for the rental industry. Also, experience in sales of pioneer products.
- Great at communicating with a straightforward appearance who is capable of speaking to customers at all levels. • You are commercially trained with technical flair/experience and a strong negotiator.
- Persistent, loyal, and true to one’s word. You must be able to work independently and be capable of administrating freedom with responsibility.
- Your education or practical background and experience is key.
- Be a road warrior.
Smart Lift offers an exciting job in an international company that guarantees you excellent development opportunities both professionally and personally.
The work environment in Smart Lift is informal, and you are offered good working conditions incorporating flexibility and freedom with responsibility.
Please apply as soon as possible to:
To this listing or you may contact via e-mail: email@example.com
For any additional information, please contact President US Flemming Storm Nielsen by phone: 402 215 8080
When you send your unsolicited application to us, you allow us to save your application. Applications are stored for 6 months.