Job Listing # : 16042
Central Coast Glass & Window Co. Inc. has openings for experienced glaziers, both leads and helpers.
Established in 1999, we are a reputable residential window and glass shop in the Monterey Bay area. The Monterey peninsula has an accommodating climate and comfortable lifestyle. Our well organized office will keep you working instead of waiting or guessing about the day’s assignments.
Helper skills required:
- 3 years working in the glazing or construction industries.
- High school diploma, written and verbal English skills.
- Own drill/driver, saw and glazing hand tools (other tools and truck company supplied).
- Physical fitness to carry, lift and hold glass or windows alone or with help.
- Ability to comfortably and safely work on ladders, scaffolding and roofs.
- California drivers license with a record acceptable to our insurance.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Respect of co-workers and customers.
- Work independently and with a team.
Lead skills preferred:
- All the above in addition to the following
- Manage field paperwork accordingly.
- Replacement and new construction; window and door installation skills.
- Framed and frameless showers installation.
- IG replacement.
- Glass guardrail installation experience.
- Skylight installation.
- Ability to measure for replacement or new glass products.
- Glass fabrication (occasional) cutting, grinding.
A lead glazier must perform the safe and successful installations of tub and shower enclosures, various glass, mirrors, windows, doors, skylights and handrails in/on residential homes. They should also have the willingness to coach apprentices. Helpers should be willing to learn and expand their industry knowledge and responsibilities.
Full-time Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
$20.00 – $45.00 per hour, sick pay, accrued paid vacation after probation.
- Salary Offer $20.00 - $45.00 Hourly