Job Listing # : 15328
Position’s Primary Purpose:
Work responsibilities consist of installation and maintenance of materials provided for aluminum and glass storefront projects
Lead Glazier would fabricate and install without direct supervision: Commercial Aluminum Storefronts, Entrances, Glass, and curtainwall
Major Responsibilities / Duties
- Fabrication (when needed), installation, and Maintaining Commercial Aluminum Storefronts, Glass, Entrances and Curtainwalls
- Responsible for communication between customer and Dillard Door to help prioritize and organize work assignments and provide necessary feedback to meet desired result.
- Assist in training of new hires and existing personnel (as needed)
- Maintain daily project logs and report discrepancies when needed
- Attend project meetings onsite when required
- Promptly notify Management of materials and manpower needed to maintain workflow and schedules
- Assisting Project Manager or Service Manager in layout and measuring of projects
- Manage all Glazing Personnel and Job Activities
Candidates will possess the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to carry heavy loads as needed
- Carry and climb ladders as needed
- Possess and provide a valid drivers’ license
- Pass a Pre-Employment Background Investigation and Drug Screening
- Must have a verifiable work history and experience
- Must NOT be convicted of a Felony; Criminal Background to be performed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong ability to caulk and weather seal products with a variety of structures and desire to teach others proper caulking and sealing techniques
- Work well with Sales and Project Management staff to deliver a quality installation that meets and exceeds the expectations of Customer, Salesperson and Dillard PM
- Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment and apply attention to details.
- Ability to maintain correct timesheet and interact with Dillard time and material job reporting system
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written effectively with all fellow employees and interact positively with job issues whether it be with fellow employees or customers.
- Maintain a clean and safe worksite for both workers and customer employees.
- Stay educated of new products and developments.
- Maintain company supplied tools, vehicle, cell phone, laptop, and gas card.
- Supply personal hand tools required to properly install systems in a timely manner
Knowledge in the following systems preferred but not required:
- Oldcastle Building Envelope
Company Benefits Provided:
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone
- Medical and long-term disability insurance (Dillard pays 75% of employee premium, 55% of dependent portion, and 65% of family portion
- Dental and vision insurance
- Uniforms (Dillard pays initial setup and ½ of the weekly cleaning charges)
- 401(k) Retirement Program (100% match up to 4% of earnings. Additional profit sharing based on company revenue achievement.) (Effective 90 days of hire date)
- Paid Time Off
- Salary Offer Pay: Negotiable Based on Experience