Job Listing # : 15992
Glazier / Installer Luxview LLC
JOB TITLE: Glazier
SUPERVISOR: Riley Craypo
Luxview LLC was founded in 2020 and is the leading manufacturer of high end modern, minimalistic window and door systems. Luxview is solutions oriented and provides an unsurpassed customer experience to Architects, Builders, General Contractors and End Users by supporting the entire fenestration process from sales to installation.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Luxview is hiring for an energetic, enthusiastic and actions oriented team member that will support company objectives by ensuring that projects are completed on time, intact and damage free in accordance with Luxview’s standards for Quality and Safety!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Installation of Multi-Slide, Pivot, Swing and Bi-Folding Door Systems
– Installation of Fixed, Joined and Operable Windows
– Unloading and staging product for Installation
– Inspection of product and installation craftsmanship for quality
– Rough opening preparation
– Material preparation
– Other general installation duties as needed
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Receiving Support
– Fabrication / Assembly Support
– Delivery Support
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB:
Education – High School Diploma
Experience – Previous experience is preferred, but not required.
– Ability to operate a Forklift, Telehandler & Glass Manipulator or to be trained.
– Ability to read a Tape Measure in Metric
– Ability to interpret project plans
– Stable / Reliable Transportation
– Travel upto 20% of the Time
Communicates Well – High Level Initiative – Organized – Clean – Dependable – Personally Motivated – Able to Work Alone or as Part of a Team – Solutions Oriented
Employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, handle or feel, and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 75 pounds.
- Address 12605 Old Hickory Blvd, Antioch, TN
- Salary Offer $20 - $30 Based on Experiance
Paso Robles Glass is looking for an experienced glazier. If currently employed, confidentiality will be honored. We are a fast growing and established full service glass shop looking to expand our installation crew to keep up with demand. We pride ourselves on our technologically advanced internal systems which creates a high level of organization company wide. Our installer’s main focus is installing – not scheduling or trying to figure out what their tasks are for the day.
We offer top pay for the industry, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays and health insurance packages.
Do you have experience in any of the following:
o Minimum 1 years experience in glazing industry.
o Retrofit Windows Installation and Measuring
o Nail on Windows
o Residential Window and Door Service
o Frameless Showers
o IG replacement
o Must have drill set and basic glazing and hand tools (saws, cups and larger tools supplied by PRG)
o Ability to lift and carry large windows, glass and insulated units by yourself as well as with a partner
Preferred but not Required:
o Moving Wall System Experience
o Commercial Door and Door Hardware Experience
Depends on experience 50k-80k plus benefits, retirement, vacation, medical
*********Even if you have limited experience, call us!********
- Address 609 22nd Street, Paso Robles, CA 93446
- Salary Offer $50,000 - $80,000