Job Listing # : 16084
Want to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the Midwest and enjoy best-in-class benefits?
8G Solutions is seeking experienced Glaziers to work on some of the most exciting projects in the Denver, Kansas City, and Phoenix areas.
The ideal candidate will possess the necessary skills and experience to roll up his or her sleeves and jump right into the production workflow. Additionally, he/she will possess a high degree of organization and enough technical expertise to effectively prioritize and manage the fast-paced workload. Our goal is to deliver top-notch quality products to our clients, and we expect the same commitment from you.
At 8G Solutions, we demonstrate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences, and we’re looking for individuals who share those values. We believe that our differences allow us to be a better and stronger team – one that encourages growth, builds a welcoming culture, and produces better business results.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Glazier works under the direction of the Foreman to properly install glazing systems according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Always maintain a safe and positive work environment.
- Fabricate and install commercial storefront, doors and curtainwall systems per project blueprints and manufacturer specifications.
- Read and interpret blueprints or specifications.
- Operate power tools, fabrication machines and/or lift equipment.
- Perform assisted lifts with work team.
- Lift or move heavy objects and perform physical activities, including climb ladders, install prefabricated components, load and unload containers and materials.
- Keep all tools in good condition and organized.
- Work and collaborate with the project team to complete projects safely in a quality manner.
- Remain flexible to other tasks assigned by your supervisor or manager.
- Adopt and execute LEAN methodology in every aspect of the job.
- Aptitude for following installation instructions and shop drawings.
- OSHA 10 certified, or willing to complete within 30 days of hire.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and quality.
- Adaptable learner with demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Proven team player with customer service mindset.
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics to install, troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Prior experience installing commercial storefront, doors, and curtainwall systems
- Ability to work at tall heights, in aerial lifts or swing stages.
- Strength – Exert maximum force to lift, push, pull and/or carry object up to 75lbs.
- Flexibility – Lifting, bending, twisting, stooping, working above your head, working while bent over or bending at the knees throughout the day.
- Endurance – Keep up with the work pace while climbing, walking, moving at a brisk pace for 8 to 10 hours a day. Exerting muscle force continually and repeatedly over time with resistance of muscle fatigue.
- Hand agility, dexterity, and strength for prolonged periods of time.
Full-Time Employees will be offered Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with up to 6% company match, Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), 12 paid holidays, and up to 2 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
About 8G Solutions
8G Solutions is one of the fastest growing full-service glazing contractors in the Midwest looking to add top talent to its ranks. We are seeking skilled, highly motivated, detail-conscious professionals that share our values and work well in a culture of integrity, honesty, effective communication, career development, continuous training, and giving to the outside community. Our employees strive to provide our customers with the highest quality outcomes and customer service while living our core values:
- Build Safety Culturewhere all employees return home every day in same condition they left through Proper Equipment, PPE and continuously employing Lessons Learned
- Best in Class Communication and 8G Speed with Customer Responsiveness
- Embrace Diversity & Inclusion, Change, Teamwork, Humility and Constructive Challenge while over communicating across all levels of the organization
- Drive Business Growthto allow Career Growth Opportunities and Profitability through Improved PROCESS, Predictability, Performance and Focus on Project Size, Scope and Geography demanding Accountability with results-driven Performance Metrics
- Increase Success and Fulfillment for all employees by clarifying their Role, Responsibility and Expectations (RRE’S), striving for Right Person in the Right Role(RPRR), and continuously Training
- Employ Honesty and Transparencywith all Vendors and Customers treating them as Partners and expecting the same in return
- Improve Employees’ and their Families’ lives with Best-in-Class Benefitsand Total Compensation in line with Company (and Employee) Performance
- Improve the Communitieswe work within any way we can
8G Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Address Denver, Kansas City & Phoenix