Job Listing # : 14651
Hall Aluminum Products (HAP) fabricates and installs glass and glazing systems. Since 1955, HAP has completed thousands of projects. We are growing and looking to hire 5 additional reliable, motivated, and positive team players.
- Field installation work will be determined based on previous work experience.
- No experience necessary, but starting pay & benefit package is based on previous experience. HAP will provide onsite training and an apprenticeship program at no cost to employees.
- Basic mathematical skills to read a tape measure and perform simple mathematics in regards to measurements of length.
- Physical ability to:
- *work with ladders, scaffolding, and related equipment required for glass installation
- lift 70 lbs.
- work in an indoor and outdoor environments.
- perform activities that involve use of arms, legs, and moving the whole body
- work with power/hand tools
- work full-time 8 hour shifts, with a normal 40 hour work week
- Construction attire consisting of work pants, boots, and shirt with sleeves.
- Reliable transportation in Fort Wayne and surrounding areas up to a 50 mile radius
- Must be able to listen and follow verbal instructions and communicate verbally with co-workers.