Job Listing # : 14802
MY Shower Door is a growing company seeking dedicated individuals to join our professional, positive, and upbeat work environment! We are committed to empowering our associates and providing opportunities for continuous learning and growth. If you are a friendly, focused and positive individual looking for a long-term career with a dynamic company you have come to the right place!
We are currently seeking Glass Installation Technicians to join our team at MY Shower Door! We offer on the job training, skill-based pay, and the opportunity to work alongside an experienced Glass Installation Tech each day.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including:
· Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
· A generous 401k Employer Match
· Company Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off
New team members will be provided with on the job “ground up training” that includes: glass handling and lifting techniques, power tools, product knowledge and awareness, shower enclosure installation processes, troubleshooting measures, customer service and more! After your initial training, you’ll be paired with a professional technician who will help you continue to grow and develop the skills needed to become a Glass Installation Technician through our skill-based pay program.
We are looking for:
· Career minded individuals who are teachable, approachable and willing to learn
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· A professional positive attitude
· Dedicated and takes initiative
· Basic math skills with a knowledge of fractions and measuring (test given at time of interview)
· Knowledge and experience with basic hand tools and power tools preferred, but not required
· Ability to lift up to 85lbs
*Equal Opportunity Employer – Different makes us better!
*This is a drug-free and smoke free facility. Background check, driving record and drug test will be completed upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday-Friday (8am-5pm)