Job Listing # : 15957
Want to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the Midwest and enjoy best-in-class benefits?
8G Solutions is seeking a Fabricator with an eye for safety, quality, and efficiency to join our fast-paced Kansas City team.
Our Fabrication shop is always moving! This is where we prepare aluminum frames and doors to be delivered and installed on our projects in the surrounding Kansas City Area. If you’re looking for the opportunity to learn and grow in your trade, this may be the place for you.
At 8G Solutions, we demonstrate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences, and we’re looking for individuals who share those values. We believe that our differences allow us to be a better and stronger team – one that encourages growth, builds a welcoming culture, and produces better business results.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Fabricator measures, cuts, fastens, seals, and sometimes glazes aluminum frames to be placed in curtainwall and storefront systems:
- Always maintain a safe and positive work environment.
- Fabricate and inspect commercial storefront, doors, and curtainwall systems per project blueprints and manufacturer specifications.
- Read and interpret blueprints or specifications.
- Operate power tools, fabrication machines and/or lift equipment.
- Perform assisted lifts with work team.
- Lift or move heavy objects and perform physical activities, including measuring and fastening, fabricating components, or loading and unloading containers and materials.
- Keep all tools in good condition and organized.
- Work and collaborate with the project team to complete projects safely in a quality manner.
- Remain flexible to other tasks assigned by your supervisor or manager.
- Adopt and execute LEAN methodology in every aspect of the job.
- Aptitude for following fabrication instructions and shop drawings.
- OSHA 10 certified, or willing to complete within 30 days of hire.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and quality.
- Adaptable learner with demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Proven team player with customer service mindset.
- Prior construction, reading blueprints, and/or prior fabrication experience.
- Curtainwall, storefront, windows, doors, skylights and/or door hardware experience.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop and crouch all day and frequently lift or move items up to 50 lbs.
- Hand agility, dexterity, and strength for prolonged periods of time.
Full-Time Employees will be offered Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with up to 6% company match, Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), 12 paid holidays, and up to 2 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
About 8G Solutions
8G Solutions is one of the fastest growing full-service glazing contractors in the LOCATION looking to add top talent to its ranks. We are seeking skilled, highly motivated, detail-conscious professionals that share our values and work well in a culture of integrity, honesty, effective communication, career development, continuous training, and giving to the outside community. Our employees strive to provide our customers with the highest quality outcomes and customer service while living our core values:
- Build Safety Culture where all employees return home every day in same condition they left through Proper Equipment, PPE and continuously employing Lessons Learned
- Best in Class Communication and 8G Speed with Customer Responsiveness
- Embrace Diversity & Inclusion, Change, Teamwork, Humility and Constructive Challenge while over communicating across all levels of the organization
- Drive Business Growth to allow Career Growth Opportunities and Profitability through Improved PROCESS, Predictability, Performance and Focus on Project Size, Scope and Geography demanding Accountability with results-driven Performance Metrics
- Increase Success and Fulfillment for all employees by clarifying their Role, Responsibility and Expectations (RRE’S), striving for Right Person in the Right Role(RPRR), and continuously Training
- Employ Honesty and Transparency with all Vendors and Customers treating them as Partners and expecting the same in return
- Improve Employees’ and their Families’ lives with Best-in-Class Benefits and Total Compensation in line with Company (and Employee) Performance
- Improve the Communities we work within any way we can
8G Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply directly to 8G Solutions click or copy & paste the link below:
- Address KC- Riverside, MO
- Salary Offer DOE