Job Listing # : 14941
What does success look like in this position:
We are looking for a consultant to enthusiastically deliver an exceptional customer experience to all prospects via telephone, chat, email, and walk-ins. Serves as a knowledgeable resource, guiding customers in understanding product features and benefits.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers an exceptional customer experience to all prospects via telephone, chat, email, and walk-ins.
- Serves as a knowledgeable resource, guiding customers in understanding product Responds to customer inquiries and escalates as necessary to find solutions.
- Meets daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs (key performance indicators).
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- High School Degree or GED required. Associate’s Degree preferred.
- At 1 year of experience and customer success or a combination of experience and education required.
- Bilingual: Proficiency in English and Spanish required. Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Savviness and experience with technology: Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, Google, SAP, or other related platforms preferred.
Nice to have:
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and thirst for knowledge.
- Demonstrates ownership, high-energy, and team player-can do attitude.
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing take on new challenges.
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- This is an indoor position in an office/storefront setting requiring customer service interaction.
- The incumbent is routinely required to sit, speak, see, and hear.
- The incumbent routine utilizes computers, telephones and other office equipment as needed.
What We Offer:
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and much more
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Product Discounts
We offer a culture that values innovation, teamwork, and ideas. Come grow with us and see where opportunity can take you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation. We are a Drug-Free/Alcohol Free Workplace.
- Employer Job # 1
- Address 1700 35th St, Orlando, FL
- Salary Offer $14 hour