Job Listing # : 16002
POSITION DESCRIPTION: A Project Manager is responsible for the execution of contract scope of work on projects within the allotted budget and schedule. A PM will manage multiple projects from the submittal stage to completion using internal and external resources in the most efficient manner.
- Minimum five years’ experience in commercial contract glazing or with related manufacturer.
- Knowledge of commercial construction practices.
- Good communication skills and sales ability.
- Proficient at understanding and translating construction plans, drawings and specifications and generating accurate take-offs and estimates
- Excellent math, formulation and configuration skills
- Keen attention to detail, organization and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Must possess working knowledge of systems and products below. Knowledge consists of system performance, assembly, installation, fabrication and engineering terminology
- Doors – Storefront, Automatic, Revolving, Balanced and All-Glass
- Door Hardware
- All-Glass Entrances
- Interior Glazing Systems
- Exterior Glass
- Interior Glass – Decorative and Specialty
- Ability to identify problems and develop creative solutions that minimize impact to project
- Understands field installation methods and how to select correct systems for project
- Understands the Value Engineering process and how to use it to secure project
Anchor-Ventana’s benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, 401k with employer matching, vacation days, PTO days, paid holidays and more. This position is not a remote-work position. Therefore, candidate must live in or be relocating to the Austin, TX area. To submit your resume or ask any questions, email email@example.com. Visit www.ventanaman.com for more information.
- Address 1609 Chisholm Trail, Suite 100, Round Rock, TX