Job Listing # : 15020
The ideal candidate will support Garibaldi Glass as an Independent Contractor working in the Bay Area with the full scope of Architectural Sales. This person will partner with the organization on strategic Business Development and marketing Garibaldi Glass. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s Reputation, Business practices, as well as developing strong relationships with existing and new targeted customers.
Architectural Glass Sales
- Collaborate with Sales Leader and structural team members to develop and execute an annual sales strategy detailing what actions are to be taken to ensure attainment of company objective for assigned territory. Update and modify this plan quarterly(as acquired). Consult with Management during the development and implementation of the plan, communicating any major successes or setbacks.
- Develop a strong understanding of territories and contact all accounts within the territory as per sales strategy.
- Conduct client (TBD) visits to identify opportunities, develop relationships, negotiate and close deals that generate revenue.
- Promote and organize lunch and learn sessions with customers and members of the Architectural & Design community (AIA Level)
- Assist clients to set specification requirements based on the latest product knowledge.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Know your customer. Pre–plan and have objectives for each sales call having alternative objectives including a commitment to action by the customer.
- Anticipate buyer objections and have alternative strategies to solve resistance.
- Maintain and increase product knowledge to remain current in our dynamic industry and market.
- Evaluate project and daily related quote requests and determine required information for a quality response.
- Evaluate the complexity of quotes and determine resources required to process and respond to quotes in a timely manner.
- Collect required information needed to respond to quote request, pricing, freight pricing, potential sample requirements, and glass performance data.
- Communicate with customers to collect additional information, if required.
- Deliver training, in internal staff, customers and members of industry, which exemplifies Garibaldi’s Position as subject matter experts of Architectural Glass.
- Attend and contribute to regular team meetings. Provide feedback to the team on issues such as; competitors, marketing initiatives, market conditions, and recent successes.
- Maintain and promote positive attitudes, morale and productivity among peers, support staff and other teams. Maintain and project mature, supportive, professional attitude in meetings with customers as well as with other staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience full-cycle Sales Experience. (quoting, upselling, negotiating, support and closing)
- Track record of achieving sales quota
- Experience creating and successfully executing strategies and managing outcomes.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
What you bring to Garibaldi
- Knowledge and familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Effective communicator with strong business acumen.
- Outstanding sales, business development and negotiation skills.
- Strong Hunter in customer–centered sales with a desire to exceed expectations and quotas.
- Strong presentation, public speaking and leadership skills.
- Intermediate computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Product Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently as well as be a contributing member of a team.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Technical aptitude to understand, advise and train on products.
- Excellent work ethic, self–motivated and driven.
- Ability to creative and provide solutions for win–win relationships.
Note: This position will be based in California or surrounding States, and does require quarterly training in head office located in Vancouver, Canada.
- Employer Job # 1
- Address 415 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States